There’s really nothing to know about me.
HAHA! Irony. See what I did there? I suppose that’s something to know about me. If you haven’t caught on from most of my reblogs, I have a really strange sense of humour, which is even more strange if we were to ever meet in real life, I assure you.
Also note my spelling of “humour”. This should either clue you into me being British or Canadian. To specify, I am Canadian, but since Canada’s still kind of common-wealth-ish, it’s pretty much the same thing (except the British get the cool accent and Canadians got stuck with saying “EH” after every sentence. It’s almost tragic).
But aside from my Canadian ways, I was actually born in New York City where I spent the first nine months of out the womb before we moved up north. So I’m also American too, and have a slight interest in American politics, as it is much more interesting than Canadian politics. Seriously. Nothing cool really happens up here. We have a shitty leader for a while and then it’s “Oh, I guess that election is today, isn’t it?”
Anywho, more about ME, because you’re obviously dying to know more. What else could I possibly tell you? I could tell you that I’m legal everywhere in the world except in most car rental facilities. Surely that is an interesting tidbit of information. Or perhaps you would be more interested in my role as “grammar Nazi”? Terrible grammar is one of my worst pet peeves (Sidenote and warning to all eligible bachelors out there: I am less likely to provide any sexual favours if your grammar is terrible.)
IT’S FUNNY BECAUSE I’M A VIRGIN.
Ahem. Moving on. So with my extreme grammar Nazi ways, I am double majoring in English and History (because history is AWESOME! Except Canadian history. That’s just boring.) along with Education. So hopefully by the time I’m done school I’ll be able to teach people. Preferably Japanese high school people. Because Japanese high school people are super cool. Well, Japanese people in general are super cool. All of Japan is super cool!!!
日本が好きです, if you couldn’t tell.
I should note that you shouldn’t let my majors fool you: I also love science. Especially genetic and evolutionary science. And psychology! Oh, how I love psychology! If I wasn’t so mathematically and scientifically declined, I would have majored in psychology! Especially sexual psychology. Because sex and its science absolutely fascinates me.
IT’S FUNNY BECAUSE I’M A VIRGIN!
Oh wait. I already used that joke. Oh well.
But I should disclaim this: I hate math, and math hates me. We do not get along. It tries to break up science and I, but luckily we have a good enough relationship that math can never tear apart.
As I mentioned previously, I love evolutionary science. I think evolution is the most amazing thing. So I really find it cumbersome when creationists try to argue it. But being an atheist, I find most religious fanatics cumbersome. I totally respect everyone’s right to practice whatever it is they want (for me, personally, it’s Gagaism, BoAism, and of course, JenJenism), but I don’t think anybody has the right to shove it down unwilling people’s throats or to dismiss people who don’t believe it. (I’M LOOKING AT YOU, RICK PERRY). So expect to see some anti-theist reblogs now and then.
I would also like to take this time to apologize to any of my followers who I may or may not offend or have already offended. (But then again, it is my blog…but then again, I don’t like making people feel uncomfortable.) If I bother you, please let me know. But if you do it anoynomously, then I will more than likely disregard it because I only take people who aren’t afraid to reveal themselves in such matters seriously.
I should probably end this soon, as it has gone on long enough as it is! Here is a short list of things that you may want to know about me that I have not mentioned here:
- I could watch Criminal Minds, Ouran Live Action and InuYasha all day (it’s funny because I’ve already done it!!! XD)
- I am part-time otaku (I say part-time because I feel my level of otaku is far below the average level of otaku)
- I love internet people (especially LittleKuriboh, all of TeamFourStar [especially Takahata101], and 8bitMickey) and abridged series (especially Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, DragonBall Z, Kampfer, Pokemon, Naruto and Naruto Spoof abridged series. They’re all amazing and you should watch them!!!).
- I need at least 60 cumulative minutes of music a day to survive
- I love food, but cannot cook (IT’S A TERRIBLE IRONY)
- Halo and Assassin’s Creed are my games of choice
- I am allergic to pain killers (I only mention this because there may be that 0.000001 % chance that we meet in real life and are faced with a First Aid situation. Just don’t give me Tylenonl or Ibuprofen or anything like that and we should be okay.)
- I have lots of feelings that I may or may not share.
And that’s all you ever wanted to know about me. Enjoy my blog.